Return Policy & Process
Autism Teaching Tools.net has a 30-day return policy on most* items.
To process your returns:
- Call our Customer Service Department at 954-404-7899, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm ET to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA number).
- Return unused merchandise in its original packaging and clearly mark the RGA number on the outside of the carton.
- Ship the package to Autism Teaching Tools.net within 14 days of receiving the RGA number.
- If you receive a defective product or an order fulfillment error has been made, we will pay for the return shipping costs and no restocking fee will apply.
- For all other returns, we will credit the account of the original purchaser for returned items, minus a restocking fee of 15%. All returned merchandise must be in a resalable condition. The customer is responsible for properly packaging return shipment to Autism Teaching Tools Credits will not be issued for items received in non-resalable condition. Freight charges are not credited. All credits must be redeemed within 180 days.
- An additional administrative charge of $10 will apply to any returns without a RGA number.
*For health and hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns on oral and personal care items that have been opened. We cannot accept books, computer software, CDs and videos that have been removed from the original packaging.
Autism Teaching Tools is dedicated to providing our clients with the best selection of adaptive equipment, rehab equipment and therapy solutions for children and adults with special needs. With over 5,000 products ranging from rehab supplies to treatment tables, special needs car seats to indoor swings, autism toys to child locators, our adaptive therapy products focus on standing, seating, positioning, sensory motor, fine motor skills, gross motor skills, exercise, active play, rehabilitation and therapy while educating the parents, caregivers and teachers.